Laser Tools L202 MSHA Dual Beam Alignment Laser Certified MSHA
Laser Tools L202 MSHA
L202 MSHA Dual Beam Alignment Laser Certified MSHA
Works with most accessories for aiming, positioning and aligning.
- 2 - Eye visible, laser beams shoot in opposite directions - Backsight to spad alignment points
- Extend alignment accuracy by using one beam as a tacking point
- Magnetic base - Clamps to metal equipment and drives for alignment reference
- Includes precision "Glow In The Dark" 5 min. of arc level vial - accurate to 1/8" @ 100 feet.
- Dimension: 9.5"L x 1.625"H x .375"W (241mm)x(41mm)x(19mm)
- Weight: 18 oz. with Batteries
- Power: (3) size AA Alkaline Batteries
- Level Vial: 5 min of Arc. Accurate to 1/8" @ 100 ft.
- Beam Divergence (Smaller is better): <.5 mrad
One Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects On All Lasers
For more information, please visit this products webpage
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 13 March, 2011.